Friday, December 5, 2008

Be happy!

The famous quote amongst my younger friends in USM was "It's all in the mind". It was the overrated one sentence which was used in almost all occasion especially if one feel bad about thyself. At one point 'Being Happy', a self help book by Andrew Matthews was becoming hot topics of discussion. It was all about us at that time trying to live a happy life after being burned with unstoppable laboratory's works.

Living a happy life is not only a dream of some people but almost everybody trying to find it. Today, a googled on "how to be happy" gave returns of 27,900,000 hits. Is it really difficult to be happy? My answer is yes if we do not know how to be gratitude.

As for me, I am trying my very best to live a happy life. I believe it is there in our self. We just need to look or keep looking for it. Being contend and looking at the unfortunate people will be one of them. Just look at the food that we throw away each day and compare to the people who have to wait and die while waiting for the food to reach them. Actually, anyone who can read this post is lucky. You have hands and eyes. Be gratitude each day and live happily. Sure, life is no justice and once a while something bad might happened. Furthermore, we are not in heaven yet. But, look at the brighter side. We will never appreciate happy moment if there is no bad moment. I am glad I am still alive.

No comments :