Friday, December 19, 2008

Day past by and another year is coming....

Today I had spoke for awhile with Yati. She's going to get married soon. Many of my younger friends will or had tied a wedding knot this year. Some are still looking for the best life partner. Never give up guys! Keep looking for your destiny.

Me, I am still the same Naba that people used to know. Still standing strong against all odds to face my life. This year was the hardest one. I could say that now know who I am. The deepest pain that I can endure and the deepest love that I can assured people.

Faith is the one that keep life going. Faith is like having hope but faith is more about embracing life without questions. Failure will keep us on toe but with faith as a backup, it's like to start fresh and with high determination.

Doing science experiment and being successful at one go is a way of Japanese. They like to save money and time, which is good if it is not us who are doing the thing. But according to Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Thus, if we failed the first time trial, repeat the experiment but with some alteration. And in doing so we need to understand the reason of the first time failure.

Life isn't easy but it isn't difficult either. After every rain, sometimes we can see rainbow or we can play the paper boats. Knowing to keep going during the difficult situation will be fruitful at the end of the day.

Keep out of dangerous dog. They not only knew how to bark but also to bite. Huh! ("~)

No comments :