Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Backside of coins

Life and death are related two each other. It's like death is the backside of a coins to life which provides balance to the world. And I sound like a script writer to an opening episode of 'Ghost Whisperer', huh!

Anyhow, life always work wonders and peculiar. I was told last three days ago that my cousins who is 33 years old, married with young son is confirmed as having colon cancer. He was previously admitted because he had some difficulty with his stomach and later the doctors said it was a tumor, benign. After the second operation, the latest diagnosed, it was cancer.

He is 33 years old! Even my mother said it is really an age where people get excited about life. I hope his prognosis is good. I have not yet get in touch with them, his family, since the news. Not that I don't care but I am just out of words. What are we supposed to say to a person who is diagnosed with colon cancer?

No comments :