Thursday, December 18, 2008

Backstabber? Are they available...

Life is about surviving. To survive life, some people choose to live behind the mask. It is like to be a part of a playwright. Some will consider themselves as the directors, the cameramen or sort of actors. They keep telling themselves that they're part of the drama and the important key point of it to live a life that I do not know whether it is worth or not.

I thought that in this little world of mine here, these types of people who are manipulators of the situation do not exist. That thought was proved wrong. They are available. By taking advantages of any small hole, these people will make their ways to manipulate things. It is not difficult. Especially when lying is a part of the lifestyles. Lies will come out of the mouth just like the air that they breath. As easy as that.

At one time, I lost a so called future housemate because one of the kind did her work perfectly, to the T. I should have congratulated her for the work. It never crossed my mind though I might sense the absurdity when we had conversation about it. I just ignore until I learned the truth. The reason of she doing that, I don't know. I did not think bad about this person but I do now.

I think, before think bad about others, we should evaluate our own life. Sometimes, things that we do probably have hurt others. Thus make people behave bad to us. Do not ask people to respect you when you cannot even offer love. Love is not to be calculate, it is to be given without asking favors in return. As for me, when I give love, I will expect love in return, not some sort of betrayal.

But, in my case ,"How can I consider you as a friend when you stabbed my back with a knife? I couldn't imagine having a backstabber as a friend." Probably the best way is to stay, "We are not strangers, but do not know each other so well." I am OK with Hi and Bye-bye types of relationship. Sayonara!

p/s My great grandfather once said, we should choose our friends.

No comments :